current obsessions || week 1 of 52

Happy 2013! I look forward to this year, I feel a mix of hope and anxiety surge and sting through my veins. 2012 certainly had its highs and lows (and very low lows) but I don't regret the fact that I lived as much as I could. I pushed everyday, pursued the things that I loved, and discovered much about myself. I'm so thankful to God for what has been placed before me and I hope that new doors will open for me this year!

I realize that I don't talk much about my personal life and infuse my personality on here. I've made it a resolution to do more of that this year! On New Year's Eve, I spent the countdown at a fashion show in NYC with two of my sisters. It was such a new experience for me and I loved meeting new and old faces (and some I didn't like meeting....boom.) I just turned 23 a few months ago but sometimes I feel like I am more comfortable being in more mature crowds.  Since I'm currently in my post-adolescent semi-idealistic phase, I prefer being around older, very logical, and grounded people to balance me out. Funny, I'm sure that when I'm a little old lady, I'll want nothing more than to be around young people full of life and idealistic aspirations.

Anyways, I've compiled a list of things I've been seriously diggin' lately! Beautiful, aren't they?

Click the links below to find the image sources and/or where you can purchase the items:

Fragrance: I was doing some holiday shopping with my family when I sampled this scent and loved it! I shamelessly sniffed my wrists all day. Yup.
Necklace: I'm obsessed with Baublebar. This necklace is incredible! Can something be simple and complex at the same time?
Ring: I find it very charming when I find a piece of jewelry that is a little geeky. What can I say? It's only natural that I enjoy anything that involves trinkets and tech.
Pet: The more wrinkles, the better. So model-status. ;)

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love these more personal posts :)

    Mmm Dot by Marc Jacobs...so good!!

    ReplyDelete