Current Favorites | Winter 2016


In this photo:
Sweatshirt - Zara
Vase - Hobby Lobby
Coloring Book - Tropical World by Millie Marotta
Moisturizer - First Aid Beauty
Makeup Remover - Garnier
Chapstick - Vaseline

It's rare to see a non-crafting related post on this blog. I woke up this morning with an inexplicable desire to break out the DSLR and shoot something today, and it sort of became a post on its own. I reached for a few of my current favorites as subjects. I hope I'm not being too unambitious by making this a seasonal post!
I was so excited to receive the coloring book as a part of an Instagram prize package from A.C. Moore. I'm not able to open this book as often as I'd like, but I love seeing it on my desk and look forward to diving in on my next long plane ride.
As for my makeup favorites, I picked up the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream per Estee Lalonde's 2015 Beauty Favourites video. I really trust Estee's reviews - everytime that I've tried a product that she recommended, I've never been disappointed and these products were no exception. The Micellar Cleansing Water is the best makeup remover I've ever used. It is really gentle on my eyes and leaves my face feeling clean and residue-free. The Ultra Repair Cream has been the solution to my dry skin woes this winter. I've never found a more effective and light moisturizer. Finally, the Vaseline Lip Therapy is heaven for my sensitive lips.
The last item on the bottom right is actually a treat from my wonderful mother-in-law. She brought them back from Taiwan and let me tell you - the best food in the world comes from Taiwan.
I picked up this vase from Hobby Lobby this past weekend. They were having an incredible 80% off Home Accents sale so this vase was a steal. I love the height, color, texture, and shape. Purchases are always very calculated decisions for me, but this was a rare passion purchase.
Lastly, I love the design and colors of this sweatshirt from Zara. It's perfect for the office or at home and makes for a great transitional piece from winter to spring.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment