Circling Union Square

I love featuring other people's talent on this blog. Any chance I get, I try to post links to other people's blogs to encourage others to broadcast their hobbies and passions, no matter how small of an audience I reach. This post will showcase one of Eric's many talents -- photography. All photos were taken by him!(except for the ones that he's in, of course :P) The great thing about Eric's pictures is that they barely need processing, if any at all! Because of that, this post was quick and easy to put together :)
Last weekend, Eric and I spent a day at the Union Square Green Market. This might sound boring to you, but this kind of eye candy makes my heart skip. It was gray and overcast out and we had a rough start to the day (which foiled our original plans!), but we were able to fully enjoy it. Eric bought a 7D that very day, so he was too giddy to try it out.
Tried some mini cupcakes from a little shop called Baked By Melissa.
Left: We were able to catch the Seoul Food Food Truck
Right: You should know by now that I get excited by the strangest things. I spotted this pot of wheatgrass and freaked out. Eric jokingly gave me strange stares as he voluntarily forked over $3 to the shopowner. I am now a proud owner of a happy little pot of wheatgrass. Thanks EC hah.
One of my favorites.
Next time, I'm buying a succulent to add to my collection of growing greens! :)
We decided on The Green Table at Chelsea Market for dinner. Very satisfying after a full day of walking around!
'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment