Coffee Shop with Lois

You know how you meet someone for the first time and immediately know that you're going to be great friends? That was me with Lois :) It's only happened once or twice in my life before, but I absolutely love it when I meet someone new and instantly know that they easily run in the same type of circle that I do. We share an amazing number of interests and I wouldn't be surprised if we were able to finish each other's sentences by now :P haha
Lois and I met up in NYC at the end of last week, and we stopped into this coffee shop for shelter from the rain. 

Lois shoots film! (See above photos.) I'm ten steps closer to making the jump into film because of her :P Gorgeous. 
I've got to run but there will be more photos from this day to come! Have a great Tuesday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment